Thank you for visiting our donation page.

The Maury County Fire Department is a 501c3 and operates annually with an approximate $300,000 budget which is split between 12 stations. The budget covers expenses such as, vehicle maintenance, station utilities, fire and rescue equipment repair, replacement of firefighter protective clothing (turnout gear), and many other expenditures. Of our annual budget, 30% comes from donations, which are collected through a county-wide door to door campaign, and the other 70% comes from a donation provided by the Maury County Government.

Without the citizens continued support the Maury County Fire Department would not be able to provide the Fire Protection, Vehicle Rescue, EMS Assistance, or Special Operations Services it provides on a daily basis.   

By clicking the button below you are helping us to help others.

and the the Department greatly appreciates your support.  

CURRENT DOOR to DOOR FUNDRAISER CAMPAIGN

During the 2020 we were forced to cancel our door to door fundraiser due to the COVID-19 restrictions placed on all entities. We contract with a an outside contractor to solicit and collect funds county-wide and they should be asking for a $65.00 donation. They should also provide you with a brochure. Because the fundraiser was cut short last year we have the solicitors using our brochures from last year.

Please see one pictured below.

This should be what they are handing out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Below are pictures with names and vehicle descriptions of the current fund raisers traveling through out the county assisting the department. 

Many have called asking the difference between the fundraisers that call your house and the door to door fundraisers the Maury County Fire Department uses. There are other Fire Departments across the state that have support organizations or associations that assist charities groups, Firefighter assistance, and etc that use telemarketers.

WE DO NOT SOLICIT ON THE PHONE

 Representatives of the Maury County Fire Department will only come door to door and they always have visible identification and will hand deliver to you an information packet about the department.

 

If you ever have any questions about solicitors please call 

Assistant Chief Jose' Periut 

931-797-7150

FUNDRAISER / SOLICITORS

JAKE LANDERS
JAKE LANDERS

NISSAN EXTERRA - TAN

press to zoom
JOSH HOLLEY
JOSH HOLLEY

CHEVY COBALT - GRAY

press to zoom
Kevin Cates
Kevin Cates

FORD - RANGER BLUE

press to zoom
PDF of Brochure March 2021_000006.jpg