Thank you for visiting our donation page.
The Maury County Fire Department is a 501c3 and operates annually with an approximate $300,000 budget which is split between 11 stations, soon to be 12 stations to cover expenses such as, vehicle maintenance, station utilities, fire and rescue equipment repair, replacement of firefighter protective clothing (turnout gear), and many other expenditures. Of our annual budget 30% comes from donations by the citizens through fundraising and the other 70% comes from a subsidy provided by the Maury County Government.
Without the citizens continued support the Maury County Fire Department would not be able to provide the Fire Protection, Vehicle Rescue, EMS Assistance, or Special Operations Services it provides on a daily basis.
By clicking the button below you are helping us to help others.
and the the Department greatly appreciates your support.
Below are pictures with names and vehicle descriptions of the current fund raisers traveling through out the county assisting the department.
Many have called asking the difference between the fund raisers that call your house and the door to door fund raisers the Maury County Fire Department uses. There are other Fire Departments across the state that have support organizations or associations that assist charities groups, Firefighter assistance, and etc that use telemarketers.
WE DO NOT SOLICIT ON THE PHONE
Representatives of the Maury County Fire Department will only come door to door and they always have visible identification and will hand deliver to you an information packet about the department as well as your family portrait information.
If you ever have any questions about solicitors please call
Assistant Chief Jose' Periut